Tucker County Planning Commission
213 First Street
Parsons, WV 26287
The purpose of the Tucker County Planning Commission is to provide the county commissioners with advice with respect to long-term planning issues within the county.
The Tucker County Planning Commission meets at 1 p.m. the second Monday of each month in the Tucker County Schools Annex, 501 Chestnut St., Parsons, WV. Meeting agendas are posted outside on the bulletin board three days prior to the meeting.
The following documents can be found in the commission office:
Planning Commission members include:
- Ben Herrick, President
- Emily Wilson Hauger, Vice President
- Robin McClintock, Secretary
- Rob Burns, Treasurer
- Diane Hinkle, Tucker County Commission Representative
- Jonathan Hicks, commission member
- April Miller , commission member
- Marti Neustadt, commission member
- Kim Bennett, commission member